just remember that...
3:17 PM | Author: ARUL FIKRI

About 1 week I was sick. This the best record. Actually I try my best for make sure my health become good, but still have the same result. May be this is love from ALLAH to test my believe to ALLAH. Whatever, I will try for y best to make sure ALLAH didn't disappointed to me. I must get the ALLAH LOVE because I know that I have many sins start from I live in this world. When I remember back what I have now, I'm appreciate very much. Then why not I try, work hard to 'pay back', what ALLAH just give to me, even I know that this not enough with what ALLAH have give to me. Hmm...actually I really love to ALLAH,MY GOD. But what happen is sometime I have make Him angry to me. May ALLAH give us mercy..
|
This entry was posted on 3:17 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails